Friday, September 01, 2006

Breaking News!

In a stunning move Jeff Bowler has reconstructed his moustache, and boldly taken on the traditional moustache style.

In a recent interview with an NOML affiliate, the WML (World Moustache League), Jeff Bowler commented on his recent move, "Well, I felt like I definitely needed to do some something drastic. Nate Bowler had really started to pull away and we continued to have setback after setback. My team and I got together to determine what our next step was. The traditional moustache that you see now is the result. We are going to give it one last effort to catch Nate Bowler, and see if we can't really give this thing a go. I just don't know if we can catch him."

This is an unprecedented move in the Moustache community, and quite possibly, exactly what the 2006 Championship needed. A sudden shot of adrenaline to take us into the home stretch, and see who will be crowned the NOML 2006 Moustache Growing Champion.

3 comments:

BillBow Baggins said...

I admire my opponent's daring move and his unwillingness to accept defeat without a challenge. As a charter member of the NOML, I vow to mount a comeback of my own and to reach the heights my fans have set so high for me. Remember, Jeff Bowler, that as the tide ebbs, so it must flow again. Are you willing to look fear straight in the eye?

Anonymous said...

Go going! Keep it up!
Let me know if you need a can of wax!
FUZZILY YOUR,
Joe and Lynda Berman

BillBow Baggins said...

Thank you, Joe and Lynda, for your moustache enthusiasm.

Jeff Bowler

Jeff Bowler
08/17/06

Nate Bowler

Nate Bowler
08/17/06

NOML Championship Kickoff 2006

NOML Championship Kickoff 2006
Contestants shake in agreement of official rules

New Razors. See official contest rules

New Razors.  See official contest rules
He isn't this much bigger than me. Optical Illusion!

Simultaneous Shave

Simultaneous Shave

Clean Shaven

Clean Shaven
Let the Championship begin!